Software Creations, Linux Server Support
I specialise in custom software solutions for business. Those business’s are usually manufacturers or technical workshops.
What do I do?
I create custom software, designed and built to solve your problems the way you want it done.
- I can reach into data you already have – no matter how it was created.
- Write software to let humans talk to machines – driver or control software
- Measure and monitor the real world via sensors.
- Communicate with devices – it’s my speciality!
- Collect new data
- Produce reports from any data you have – in new and exciting ways.
- My teaching experience means I like training and creating training materials. Handy for making manuals for a something you build and sell.
- I offer an off-site backup solution for servers called SafeOffSite
- I build amazingly solid computer systems/networks
- Build MYOB and Quickbooks multi-user installations that are solid!
Where Can You See My Work?
Take a look at the Projects menu on this site. This site is fairly sparse – getting it up to date has been taking a back seat to real work!
- SyringePumpPro – an application I sell the world over. Version 2 in development.
- DimeTimesheets – a very different approach to employee time sheets – In development
- TodoWhatWhen – a Todo application designed for business’s. It has special features like tracking tool calibration, publication updates, and generally reminding a business when periodical tasks need doing. – in development
Server Support – You almost never see me!